By providing your Personal Information and registering with us or logging on with us when you enter our website, you explicitly consent to FanoBet processing and disclosing your Personal Information for the purposes, and otherwise in the manner, set out on this page, or as otherwise provided in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Personal information is any information about you that identifies you or by which your identity can be reasonably determined.
- FanoBet only collects personal information that is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities. The type of personal information which is collected from our clients includes name, address, birth date, payment card details, details of gaming transactions and account transfers and any other information clients wish to provide.
- Personal Information may be submitted to our website. You will be asked to provide your Personal Information in this area for the purpose of registering with FanoBet and opening an account with us.
- A "cookie" is used to identify the Account Holder’s preferred language so it is automatically selected when the account holder returns to FanoBet. Our web server will record the pages you visit within our website.
- Where possible, we will give you the opportunity to decline in providing any personal information we request, but in some cases, your use of this website may be restricted if you do not provide the requested information.
- FanoBet will process your Personal Information to administer your account, maintain our accounts and records, monitor website usage levels and the quality of the service we provide and to inform you, from time to time, about products and services that we consider may interest you. FanoBet will also retain such information and may analyse it if asked to do so in order to investigate any actual or suspected criminal activity or, in respect of any event featured on our website, any threat to the integrity of that event and/or breaches of the rules of that event as laid down by the relevant governing bodies.
- FanoBet may also disclose your personal information in certain circumstances. Sometimes we are required or authorised by the law to disclose your personal information. For example FanoBet discloses personal data when ordered to do so by order of the Governing Authorities and/or under provision in the Governing Law. Furthermore, FanoBet reserves the right to disclose personal data to relevant recipients when FanoBet has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve a FanoBet Account.
- We may also disclose your personal information where you have consented to us doing so. Your consent to the disclosure of your personal information may be given explicitly such as in writing or verbally or may be implied from your conduct such as when you discuss details of the relationship you have with us publicly with the media.
- Additionally, your Personal Information may be disclosed to any regulatory or sporting body in connection with policing the integrity or enforcing the rules of a sport or game and/or prevention and detection of crime and with whom FanoBet has agreements from time to time for the sharing of such data and where FanoBet considers that there are reasonable grounds to suspect that you may be involved in a breach of such rules or the law, have knowledge of a breach of such rules or the law or otherwise pose a threat to the integrity of the relevant sport or game. Those bodies may then use your Personal Information to investigate and act on any such breaches in accordance with their procedures.
- Your Personal Information can be accessed only by employees with relevant training, who have the right to process the data only in the extent required for performance of the employee's duties.
- FanoBet shall protect your Personal Information, applying strict security and confidentiality rules and has adopted organisational, physical and technical security measures for the protection of Personal Information.